Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The past few months...

Heyyyy there!
It's Kaitlyn, I just wanted to update you on some of Kevins latest photography that I find very refreshing! Of course I've had a fantastic time tagging along on his photo taking endeavors, we always have such a fun time goofing off with such awesome people!


Meet Brad and Kirstin! Kevin and I have the honor of being in their wedding this August and we even got to shoot their engagement video! I had to work on this day so I was unable to come along for the engagement shoot, but Kevin did an excellent job of capturing the couple.
Aren't they so cute?
Brad and Kirstin

Brad and Kirstin

Brad and Kirstin

Brad and Kirstin

Brad and Kirstin brought along their own coffee mugs for the shoot and I thought this last one was clever and eclectic...not to mention, adorable.
Coffee Addicts
Here's HERE to see their engagement video...I just love it! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the latest news is that Kevin now takes studio portraits! WHHHAHAAA?!?!?! Yes, it's true. Thanks to a few walmart sheets and a lighting kit, he's really taking it up a notch. BAM! Even better, it's in the convenience of his downstairs bedroom. This could be really cool if you know him, maybe a little creepy if you don't know him! Regardless, I love the idea of branching out and still keeping it creative. Way to go Kevinsita. Here's one from the studio!

This is Corey, aka ThatOneGuy. He's a rap/hip hop artist based right in Antioch. Rumor is that he's coming out with a brand-new album! If you'd like to hear his music and follow him, here is the link to his facebook music page: ThatOneGuy.

ThatOneGuy


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexia Paredes is just one of those beautiful girls that makes Kevin's job super easy! I mean, is it really possible to get a bad picture of her?
This picture made me come to the realization that I always think "Oh, that's gonna be a cool shot" as I watch Kevin take it. A few hours later, I took a look on the computer and was blown away that what I saw was completely different from what he saw. That's what I love about this one. He was leaning into a bush while he took this. He looked kinda crazy but LOOK AT IT! So worth it. None of the green around her is edited in, thats all just from the bush.

Alexia Paredes

Alexia Paredes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few weeks ago we did a double senior shoot for two cousins, Brian and Taylor. We all piled in Taylor's Mom's SUV (along with both seniors and both moms) and went for a trip around town. It was a fun shoot full of way too many of mine and Kevin's lame jokes (which we later regretted telling too many of) and a lot of cool locations! Both Brian and Taylor were great models. I would love to post more of them but this is all I can get in a high resolution at the moment :)

I loved this picture for the vintagey feel it has. Taylor, you're beautiful!
Taylor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, congratulations to Alexia, Brian and Taylor for graduating high school! Go class of 2011!
Speaking of which, if you're graduating, book a shoot with Kevin. He's filling up fast and don't you want some of this? I thought so.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog. Keep it going, I love the story line behind the photos.

    ReplyDelete